So...my week didn't go exactly how i had planned it to go. Some days I spent studying more because I had 3 tests that week. Other days I only studies for a couple hours. And on the weekend after 12pm on Friday I didn’t study until Sunday because that’s when I wasn’t busy. When i learned in our class discussion that we had 70 hours of free time i was really shocked because i really didn't know where it was going. It took me about 3 hours to do homework and study every night due to the distractions that i had. I would have to say that my biggest distractions are Facebook, the television and my phone. I felt like most of my time went to relaxing or out hanging with friends. And if i wasn’t relaxing or hanging out with friends i was asleep. I feel like the reason why i only study for about 2 to 3 hours is because i don't have that much work and it seems easy to me. I feel like when i have a test i will study for more hours but when i don't then the maximum i will study per night is 3 hours. I feel that i can change my management skills by not sleeping as much as i do. I feel that i sleep a lot because when i take a nap, i usually am refreshed so that when i try to go to sleep by at least 12 or 1 in the morning, i am not able to. I also feel like i will be able to manage my time more because i am starting to join clubs and even though that will take some time away , i feel like i will be able to get my time together. I think it's hard to see what you are doing for an extra 70 hours because as the time goes by , you don’t feel like you have extra time. Even if you know you have extra down time, you won't know what to do with it because it just feels like you're going on with your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment